Job description / Role
• Create and execute key sales and business development initiatives to increase sales pipeline
• Ideal candidates will have experience selling Managed Services, Consulting Services or similar solutions tied to enterprise application management and hosting
• Highly developed selling, customer relations and negotiations skills with the ability to effectively communicate with C-level executives and line of business representatives. Ability to work collaboratively in a team-based environment and execute upon agreed strategy
• Drive market share in a defined territory or industry vertical.
• Meet or exceed quarterly targets.
• Develop and execute against a comprehensive account/territory plan.
• Create & articulate compelling value propositions around Virtustream offerings
• Accelerate customer adoption
• Work with partners to extend reach & drive adoption
• Manage contract negotiations
• Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts
• Ensure customer satisfaction
• Expect moderate travel
• Attractive Salary Package
About the Company
Dragon Recruiting is a leading international staffing and recruitment company, head-quartered in London, with further offices all over the globe. Our clients range from numerous well known UK and international businesses. We also represent a wide range of less well known clients - helping them to find staff for their businesses around the world.
As an international recruitment agency, our clients benefit from a vast network of human resource specialists who attract, cultivate and connect organisations to talent in both global and local markets. Our unrivalled
scope of services and global reach allow us to share candidates and roles across borders. With greater coverage and tools, we can ensure our clients and candidates all get the best outcome for their recruitment needs.
With experience of over 3 decades we are recruiting more than 10,000 workers annually to and from the UK, USA and the Middle East and several other Asian countries. We specialize in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.