Job description / Role
Responsibilities & Expectations
• Security Managers are the center point of GDBA’s protective security details. They act as a “clearinghouse of information” regarding known or potential security concerns so that situations can be viewed comprehensively. Security Managers understand the client’s needs and challenges and design procedures and systems to safeguard client safety and peace of mind. They interact daily with their own team of Protectors, but also have connectivity with leaders in GDBA’s other divisions, as required by the detail.
Leadership & Training
• Motivate, coach, and counsel Agents on your team.
• Train Agents in physical security and close protection.
• Manage the site schedule and all day-to-day residential and field operations.
• Write incident reports, performance evaluations, and site standard operating procedures.
• Update leadership team on all site and detail operations, as well as ongoing quality assurance projects.
• Implement emergency action plans responding to security breaches, natural disasters, power outages, and medical emergencies.
• Serve as a primary liaison to threat assessment teams for incidents that may escalate to violence, including difficult terminations, public demonstrations, and other threat assessment casework.
• Identify areas of improvement to bolster security and safety measures.
• Audit and inspect all security procedures and systems for command center operations, scheduled public appearances, and travel security details.
Physical Readiness & Response
• As a function of the mobile security unit, must be able to maintain physical readiness to respond to an attack or hazard at all times.
• Maintain physicality to stand on your feet for several hours without a break, provide protective coverage during physically taxing activities including running, as well as maintain long schedules in the field.
Employee Benefits & Compensation
• Associates in this role can expect to earn $80,000-$85,000 annually as base earnings in their first year at GDBA
• Employee benefits include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, long-term disability, 401-K retirement plan, air evacuation coverage, flex schedule, merit-based raises and bonuses
• Working knowledge of basic IT troubleshooting
• Previous estate security experience, including remote monitoring, access control, physical security, emergency response, as well as security protocol implementation
• Prior training in Emergency Medicine, defensive tactics and arresting techniques, and tactical firearms
• Possesses a LEOSA/HR218 Firearm Qualification
• 7+ years of combined experience in executive protection and corporate security or served as a Commissioned Officer or Senior Non-Commissioned Officer (E-6+) in the military
• Demonstrated exceptional results in a security management role, as well as potential for continued success within GDBA's mission and culture
• Embodies integrity, professionalism, and high ethical standards
• Drug and Nicotine-Free; associates are required to participate in ongoing drug and nicotine screenings for the duration of their employment at GDBA
• Physically fit; candidates must at least meet minimum physical requirements to be considered for this opening
• Must be able to pass our pre-employment background investigation
About the Company
Dragon Recruiting is a leading international staffing and recruitment company, head-quartered in London, with further offices all over the globe. Our clients range from numerous well known UK and international businesses. We also represent a wide range of less well known clients - helping them to find staff for their businesses around the world.
As an international recruitment agency, our clients benefit from a vast network of human resource specialists who attract, cultivate and connect organisations to talent in both global and local markets. Our unrivalled
scope of services and global reach allow us to share candidates and roles across borders. With greater coverage and tools, we can ensure our clients and candidates all get the best outcome for their recruitment needs.
With experience of over 3 decades we are recruiting more than 10,000 workers annually to and from the UK, USA and the Middle East and several other Asian countries. We specialize in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.