Job description / Role
We are currently recruiting for a Business Development Manager for an International Construction company with offices in Azerbaijan.
- Responsible for infrastructure business development activities and to ensure business targets are met in Azerbaijan.
- Develop and maintain effective client relationships
- Identify business development strategies
- Manage the proposal preparation process
- Monitor the financial performance
- Ensure compliance with government regulatory entities as well as with all relevant health and safety standards and policies
- 10+ years of experience within construction and engineering industry with strong BD management experience.
- Previous roles of a similar nature for a reputable construction/engineering contractor within their infrastructure division.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Civil Engineering
- Must have experience working in the CIS countries.
- Strong project delivery skills.
About the Company
Engage was formed in 2007 in response to frustrations at the level of service delivery offered by traditional large recruitment agencies working in the construction market. With a belief in providing a truly knowledgeable, precise and quality driven service, Engage strives to offer a recruitment experience to both employers and candidates that is unrivalled in the marketplace.
We provide precision staffing solutions, including contingency and executive search, within the construction and commercial marketplaces. Our enduring relationships with market leading organisations in the region and overseas means we have access to the best candidates and the best vacancies.