Job description / Role
Our client is a leading developer in the CIS region with a portfolio of current and ongoing projects valued in excess of €200,000,000 and has a requirement for an experienced International QS/Commercial Manager to join their Head office team. You MUST have overseas experience and not be looking for your first overseas posting.
You will be working on a landmark high-rise development in the city of Baku working along side a leading international main contractor.
• Day to day commercial management of construction projects $100m +
• Maintain effective communication with cost manager, project management, construction managers, surveyors, engineers and other associated disciplines
• Commercial management of subcontractors including processing payments and resolving disputed issues by negotiation, as appropriate
• Provide input to risk profiling and general management on projects
• Provide commercial advice to the site team, and management of all contractual issues
• Take-offs and re-measures of cost plan estimates and subcontractor accounts
• Accurate pricing of project change
• Accurate End Life Forecasting
• Sub-contract, Consultant and Supplier Management
• Cost, Value Analysis
• Production of Timely Cost reporting and writing, including cash flow information
• Attend and provide input to project start-up and close-out meetings
• Carry out other relevant duties as required from time to time
• Main Contractor/Developer Background
• Preferably UK trained with Degree in Quantity Surveying
• 10 Years + Experience as QS/Commercial Manager
• Experience with high rise mixed use schemes of $100million +
• Experience with Overseas assignments
• Thorough knowledge of construction procedures and working methods
• Excellent understanding of construction law and contractual terms in all standard contract forms
About the Company
Ignite is a specialist Construction and Property Recruitment Consultancy. We are experts in the Middle East and Asia markets which we service from our offices in the UAE and UK.
Our consultants operate in a niche market making them experts in their sector. This allows us to offer our clients and candidates expert market knowledge whilst building long term relationships.
We pride ourselves on recruiting Construction and Property staff of all levels and disciplines. We offer the same high quality service whether you are recruiting or seeking work from Engineer through to Company Director level.
Commercial Manager / Contacts Manager
|Abu Dhabi||11 Mar|
Qatar Project Management (QPM)
Rider Levett Bucknall
Senior Contracts Manager
Rider Levett Bucknall
Commercial Construction Manager