Job description / Role
- Control, measure, clean, tighten and replace various electrical components (electrical contacts, terminals, discontactors, circuit breakers).
- Identify potential risks and make sure they are minimized.
- Are also aware of the procedures for re-energizing, regulations and health and safety instructions.
- Regular check of (heating, insulation, voltage, current, frequency). In case of failure, you determine the origin of the problem by performing a series of tests.
- Replace the defective part or component, change the wiring, make the connections.
- Recorded all jobs don in daily basis.
- Maintains safety and security of the hotel in general.
- Prevents problems from occurring in the hotel's technical installations
- Implements the corrective action plans as communicated by the Chief Engineer
- Follows the preventive maintenance programs.
- Level of Education Vocational education Areas of study Technical & Maintenance
- 3 to 5 years
Essential and optional requirements
- Vocational certificate or diploma in electronics or technical studies
- 2 years of experience in a similar field
- Practical and theoretical skills in related areas: cold-storage, air-conditioning and electricity
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.