Job description / Role
• You'll hold overall responsibility for maintenance, repairs and safety management for the accommodation.
• You will actively participate in routine property maintenance/cleanliness, repair/resolve and carry out minor repair issues and report to the accommodation in-charge, ensure routine maintenance and inspection of all services are carried out in line with manufacturers recommendations and recorded, proactively maintain and develop the maintenance schedules and records daily and report to the accommodation in-charge, to prepare purchase orders, monitor and rectify any maintenance and cleanliness issues on a daily basis, to contact, schedule and follow up contractors, repairmen and extra help as needed, to chase up sub-contractors to ensure any work is carried out within the agreed time frame, to recommend a course of action when multiple quotes/proposals are received, to recommend improvements which will enhance the employee experience, to ensure friendly on-boarding and event organization at the accommodation.
Level of Education
• Secondary professional education
Areas of study
• Technical & Maintenance
• 1 to 2 years
Essential and optional requirements
• 1 to 2 years of experience.
• English is must.
• Experience in maintenance department is essential.
• Word & Excel is advantage.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.