Job description / Role
Our client is a leading Insurance company licensed by the CBB since 2006.
They are currently looking for an Account Manager-Business Development.
Duties & Responsibilities:
To drive substantial business growth in sales and marketing The Company Insurance Corporate solutions, achieving stipulated targets to maximizing organization revenue, through effective recruitment, training, coaching and managing the Corporate Sales team.
• Assist the Assistant General Manager in designing and implementing the department strategy;
• Ensure the availability of department’s policies, procedures, manuals and implementations;
• Ensure end-to-end customer focused processes and conduct behavioral and trend analysis;
• Identify market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
• Demonstrate excellent salesmanship and team leadership.
• Recruiting and managing The Company Direct Sales Force.
• Training, coaching, motivating and developing sales team members to achieve weekly, monthly and annual sales targets.
• Planning, target setting and holding One to One meetings with each team member.
• Formulating sales strategies for different products and focusing on expanding The Company market share in the SME’s and corporate clients.
• Keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
• Develop new and innovative products as deemed necessary to the market.
• Implement a performance management processes; identify performance issues, feeding back to appropriate parties to enable the development of effective solutions.
• To provide analysis and develop effective on the spot problem solving.
• Provide timely reports in accordance with the requirements of The Company Management.
• Develop and maintain Business.
• Ensure agreed targets are achieved by tactical planning to drive the sales of The Company products.
• Plan, implement and monitor sales initiatives to increase revenue, continuously identifying future opportunities.
• Implement an effective sales pipeline and lead tracking process.
• Adopt best practice sales techniques.
• To analyze sales team activity, identify areas of weaknesses and to place a corrective plan to meet the goals and objective of the team.
• Meet with corporate customers on regular basis to build long-lasting relationships and to assess the customer feedback towards company’s services and solutions. Discuss and understand customers evolving need to create solution serving their requirements.
• To present to the management constructive areas of improvement in operation efficiencies based on customer and sales team feedback with the objective of improving service standard and increase sales.
• Travel when/where necessary.
• Ensure full compliance with the CBB rule book 3.
• Participate in company assigned projects and any other assignments given by management.
• Handle any other duties as required to support other departments of the organization.
Qualifications & Experience:
• BSc. Degree or its equivalent, required Education & professional qualifications.
• Minimum 6 years Experience in the Bahrain Market
• Familiar with insurance products
• Excellent team management skills
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior Manager – Business Performance Strategy & Analytics
NSI & Bluefin Talent
Associate – Operations and Marketing