Job description / Role
We are looking for an Accountant to manage all financial transactions, from fixed payments and variable expenses to staff payroll and budgets.
Accountant responsibilities include auditing financial documents and procedures, reconciling bank statements and calculating tax payments and returns.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience with bookkeeping and be able to provide us with accurate quantitative information on financial position, liquidity and cash flows of our business, while ensuring we’re compliant with all tax regulations.
In this role you will be required to:
• Manage accounting transactions
• Manage the companies expense claims
• Be the main point of contact for all staff payroll needs
• Prepare budget forecasts
• Publish financial statements in time
• Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
• Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
• Ensure timely bank payments
• Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
• Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
• Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
• Audit financial transactions and documents
• Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
• Comply with financial policies and regulations
• Actively involved in devising effective strategies for maintaining proper documentation while ensuring precision, accuracy and compliance to the accounting standards.
• The ideal candidate will have minimum 5 year experience in a similar role.
• It's important that the candidate have effective strategies for managing the accounting of inventory with financial tracking of company assets.
About the Company
One stop for all production in Bahrain. High-end kit rental. Film & TV Series Production. Multi-Camera Broadcast. OB Van. Television Shows.