Job description / Role
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Maintain, issue petty cash, and ensure proper supporting documentation and timely recoupment so as to ensure availability of cash all the time (applicable if the float has been issued and is the custodian of the same).
• Daily cash collection from all cashiers and ensure that the cash deposited in the Bank.
• Prepare journal entries, invoices, receipts, payment vouchers and all transaction entries in the system.
• Verify supplier invoices received so as to ensure that all documents are with the proper approval and then post in the accounting software.
• Prepare Cheques, initiate online Bank Remittances and maintain proper supporting documents.
• Maintain and update Fixed Asset register and reconcile with the respective ledgers.
• Administer accounts receivable and accounts payable ensuring proper documentations.
• Prepare tax computations and ensure timely filing of returns to the NBR.
• Review and verify payroll prepared by HR and arrange the payroll transfer/ payments (to prepare pay-roll where there is no separate HR person available).
• Ledger Accounts/cash/Credit card transactions/bank reconciliations.
• Assist with implementing and maintaining internal document controls and procedures and timely reporting to the Finance Manager if any actions needed.
• Monitor Accounts Receivables, prepare outstanding statements and follow up on pending Invoices in coordination with BD team, including monitoring the credit period exceeded blocking/ unblocking management on the system.
• Monthly closings and preparation of monthly MIS as per the specified format.
• Assist in preparation and coordination of the audit process.
• Assist in preparing budgets and forecasts.
• To assist the Manager-Finance or Business Development Head for reporting on any other ad-hoc matters that may arise from time to time.
• Job Type: Full-time
• Bachelor's (Required)
• Tally: 1 year (Preferred)
• Ministries laws - gosi & lmra: 1 year (Preferred)
• Arabic (Required)
• Driving license and own car (Required)
• Willingness to travel:
• 100% (Preferred)
About the Company
Founded in the year 1996, Dr. A Velumani, a BARC scientist turned entrepreneur, fathered Thyrocare. Thyrocare Technologies Limited has emerged to be the biggest leader and a trendsetter in the Indian Diagnostic Industry. It spans over 1000 plus dedicated service providers across India who cater to the diagnostic needs of end user and small laboratories who outsource the high-end tests to Thyrocare.
Focused on metabolic chronic disorders, Thyrocare works on intelligently packaged preventive care profiles.
Today, the rise in health calamities due to changing lifestyle has inspired the company to make preventive healthcare as its prime focus! Embracing a test menu of over 200 tests under different technologies, to detect the ever rising health issues; Thyrocare operates with a 24x7 functional Centralized Processing Laboratory (CPL) in Mumbai - India for esoteric tests; and Regional Processing Laboratory (RPL) in major metro cities of India and other parts of Asia.
The laboratory automation Aptio, a unified solution for pre-analytical, analytical and post-analytical phases, has the capacity to handle 100,000 samples every day. With an error-free processing, around Currently it handles 50,000 samples every day with over 200,000 investigations every night, before midnight and only in night. This is ably supported with its unmatched speed with a synchrony of Air cargo logistics and barcoded, bi-directional systems connecting the country to its laboratory seamlessly.
Along with technologies, automation and tests, Quality remained the heart of Thyrocare right from its inception. The laboratory got accredited by ISO 9001:2001 which has now escalated to ISO 9001:2008, NABL in 2005 and CAP (College of American Pathologists) in 2007.
Four Leaf Contracting & Real Estate
Astrolabe Capital LLC
A Leading Packaging Services Company In The UAE