Job description / Role
• Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
• Supervise administrative staff and divide responsibilities to ensure performance
• Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for the upper management
• Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
• Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures
• Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
• Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
• Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
• Assist colleagues whenever necessary
BHD 250 to 350 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
• Excellent organizational and leadership skills
• Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office and office management software
About the Company
Arabian Homes Properties is a Kingdom of Bahrain Based Real Estate Broker Concentrating on Residential and Commercial Properties Throughout the Kingdom.
With Several Years of Experience in the Real Estate Development and Management Industry we Pride Ourselves for Being One of The Most Sought After Companies for Real Estate Advisory and Consultancy in Bahrain.
Admin Assistant - Operations
Alpha Group (Alpha Flight Services UAE)
Customer Service Associate
Regus / IWG
Admin & Sales Coordinator