Job description / Role
The Administrative Assistant provides office services by implementing administrative systems, procedures, and policies, in order to ensure effective and efficient operations.
• Answer telephone and give information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals.
• Greet visitors and callers, handle their inquiries, and direct them to the appropriate persons according to their needs.
• Mail newsletters, samples, documentation material, and others. Manage courier shipments and accounts.
• Operate office equipment such as fax machines, copiers, and phone systems, and use computers for spreadsheet, word processing, database management, and other applications.
• Sorting, opening and recording post.
• Compose, type, and distribute meeting notes, routine correspondence, and reports.
• Set up and maintain paper and electronic filing systems for records, correspondence, and other material.
• Arrange conferences and meetings, including board meetings:
• Invite participants
• Prepare agenda in advance
• Arrange meeting facilities
• Take minutes at meetings
• Distribute minutes
• Coordinate appointments/meetings for management.
• Welcomes visitors by greeting them, offering them tea or coffee in person.
• Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
• Maintain Calendar and Plan Meetings.
• Make sure company’s brochure is up to date.
• Conduct searches to find needed information, using such sources as the Internet.
• Maintain stock of office stationery and place orders when necessary.
• Maintain pass cards/badges.
• Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments/ schedule events etc. for the upper management & visitors.
• Respond to customer requests for information.
• Process incoming customer orders.
• Prepare customer invoices from packing list.
• Communicate delivery details and orders status to customers.
• Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication.
• Maintain & update customer service records.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Studies.
• Fluent in English - speaking and reading
• Ability to maintain records and files
• Ability to work independently with minimal guidance
• Ability to work under pressure
• Problem-solving skills
• Teamworking skills
About the Company
Ilium is a 6,000m² fiberglass manufacturing facility built on a 10,000m2 site within the Bahrain International Investment Park (BIIP) in the Kingdom of Bahrain. Created in 2010, Ilium was the brain-child of some well-known actors in the field of fiberglass reinforcements.
Ilium manufactures and distributes fiberglass reinforcement using a new and unique process technology that has been patented. Annually, more than 15,000 tons of composite reinforcement is produced and sold to customers in the transportation, construction, recreational and alternative energy industries in the Middle East, US, Europe, Asia and to developing markets including Brazil.
Ilium began its production of fiberglass structural composite reinforcements in September 2011 and continually innovates to produce products ranges suited to the needs of customers. One range of products is dedicated to Closed Mould Processes (RTM, Light-RTM, Press) and another range devoted to the Pultrusion process.
A Leading Trading Company In Bahrain
Group Personal Assistant
Quest Search & Selection
RTC-1 Employment Services