Job description / Role
• Level 4 NVQ Diploma in Business and Office Administration, and experience in using CAD software (desirable).
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
• 1+ years Project Management experience (desirable).
• Proven track record of providing administration and reports.
• Commercial awareness: a can do attitude that is reflected in every decision and action.
• Strong oragnisational skills
• The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines whilst always maintaining attention to detail
• Interpersonal skills: understands and is sensitive to the concerns and reactions of others. Able to build and maintain effective working relationships and work collaboratively with project managers and interior designers.
• Communication: effective communication skills both written and verbal, with excellent attention to detail.
• Planning and organisational skills: good organising and problem-solving skills with a flexible attitude, and ability to establish a course of action for self and others to accomplish specific goals.
• Teamwork: able to work as part of a team with a good sense of team spirit and positive attitude at all times.
• Development: a willingness to learn and develop, and be able to adapt to varying environments, responsibilities or people while maintaining effectiveness
• ability to communicate and liaise confidently with in-house design, site and project teams; contractors; sub-contractors and other consultants
• self-motivated, and a good team player who is able to work quickly and efficiently in an organised manner
• Provision of timely administration support; preparing and filing project reports, writing letters, ordering of office supplies, ensuring presentations are updated for both the Interior Design and Project Management Teams.
• Provide administrative and coordination support the Design Team
• Supports where required the Design team on document control
• Coordinate with the FF&E Designer in preparation of handmade and digital designs for various projects and makes a catalogue of all projects undertaken by the designer for marketing and promotional activities.
• working to a written or verbal brief, which details how each individual space will be used
• Managing design administration efficiently, within schedule and within budget in close cooperation with the Senior Interior Designer and Head of Group as a member of project design team
• Working with the in-house design team on live projects
• Assisting in preparation of concepts and presentation
• Must be a hands-on team player
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering