Job description / Role
Our client, an international bank that provides a range of financial services and banking consulting to customers in the GCC are currently looking for an Admin Officer to be based in Bahrain.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Provide strong MS office support with strong ability to graph, chart, tabulate and present data on MS excel.
• Organized individual, detail oriented and ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
• Secretarial responsibilities of diary management and events/ meeting scheduling for the team.
• Acting as the first point of contact and dealing with all department inquiries, emails and phone calls
• Ability to use internet, online databases and email tools exceptionally well.
• Scheduling meetings and make all necessary arrangements for the department.
• Manage events and conference registration and all related logistics for the department.
• Download and circulate all online publications to concerned staff in a timely manner.
To be considered for this role you must have the following skills and experience:
• Proven work experience as an Administrative Officer or similar role
• Good organization, time management and scheduling skills
• Able to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
• Proficient Excel skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
• Additional qualifications in Office Administration are a plus
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering
Administrator / Personal Assistant
Office Administrator / Customer Service Assistant
Executive Administrative Assistant