Job description / Role
As the Analytics and Business Intelligence Lead, you will be instrumental in developing data driven strategies that help acquire new market segments and explore new and innovative revenue generating initiatives.
You will additionally be responsible for optimising customer data and business intelligence tools with a focus on improving quality and usability.
This is a leading organisation with numerous exciting projects and opportunities across the whole operation. They are consistently investing in new initiatives and resources, as well as constant improvements and enhancements with a clear direction of only securing the best talent available on the market to help deliver the vision and build for the future.
* Drive the analytics roadmap to support the business in operationalising available customer data and business intelligence.
* Provide strategic data-driven recommendations to improve decision-making and drive cross-functional success.
* Act as point of contact for the analytics department and liaise with various stakeholders to understand business requirements and objectives, in line with current product lines and processes.
* Apply effective technical and change management skills to promote data led decisions as part of strategic objectives.
* Provide comprehensive reporting solutions utilising visualisation tools such Power BI or Tableau.
* Generous tax-free salary with relocation and family benefits.
* Exciting role with strong involvement across a range of business-critical projects.
* Chance to lead critical initiatives with stakeholders of the highest calibre.
* Bachelor's degree in a relevant field with 5-7 years' experience within Analytics and Business Intelligence.
* Strong experience with customer analytics, designing and presenting data visualisation dashboards to senior stakeholders.
* Exceptional communication skills with the ability to effectively articulate and promote data driven strategies within a fast-paced environment.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Business Systems Analyst
A Leading Company In Bahrain
Planning & Reporting Manager
Head of Finance
Strategy and Planning Project Manager - Financial Services