Job description / Role
- To supervise the application needs of a company Application Managers are responsible for a wide range of duties.
- A review of Application Manager job openings revealed these main duties that most Application Managers are responsible for in their daily jobs
- The Applications Manager analyzes the structure and flow of the business’ work to identify possible application solutions.
- They need to be aware of the latest software developments and think of ways that software can be applied to make the business more efficient and successful.
- Applications Managers often lead a team of IT specialists responsible for implementing and upgrading system hardware and application software.
- They ensure that the servers are all ready before implementing new systems, and then carefully monitor the rolling-out process to catch any snags.
- Application Managers provide technical support and problem resolution related to business application software systems.
- Whenever there is a problem with the software, the Application Manager or a member of their team will review the issue and come up with a solution.
- Degree in relevant field
- Knowledge of system design, development, implementation, and user support principles and practices.
- Experience with database management.
- Familiarity with Project management principles.
- Experience with Information system troubleshooting.
- Demonstrated skill in developing automated business systems.
- Ability to communicate technical information to a non-technical audience.
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering
Research Analyst / Manager
Human Capital House
IT Project Manager
Manpower Middle East
Business Development Manager
Quest Search & Selection