Job description / Role
• Administer and control the production of Hot Mix Asphalt & Emulsions in accordance with the specification and QA/QC & ISO 9001 stringent guidelines and procedures.
• Advise the production team on all matters pertaining to cost-effective production, health & safety and quality control in asphalt manufacturing, in accordance with site/customer requirements.
• Advise the production team on all matters pertaining to cost-effective production, health & safety and quality control in bituminous emulsions/oils manufacturing, in accordance with site/customer requirements.
• Represent the company in technical specification matters to gain approvals from external governing bodies and comply fully with both internal and external audits.
• Monitor and advise on the use and storage of raw materials submitting comprehensive monthly reports.
• Have the practical knowledge and understanding of Asphalt/Emulsion Mixing Plants.
• Degree in Civil engineering.
• 10 years + of previous experience within the management of a large-scale asphalt plant.
• Excellent operational management experience.
• Accurate with good attention to detail and highly organized.
About the Company
Human Capital House was set up in the year 2013 with a vision to be a progressive talent acquisition partner for organizations within the local and regional market in the Middle East.
As international markets get ever demanding, corporations globally are presented with the challenges of attracting the right talent. Human capital retention and recruitment remain a critical factor to the success of any company. Strategic decision to recruit the right talent is a key issue to organization as wrong candidate selection can potentially be disastrous to their efficiency.
The critical aspect of choosing the right individual with the apt experience and knowledge becomes more crucial as he/she would need to share the ambitions of the employer, while fitting in to the new culture. Human Capital House has both the experience and expertise to help its clients make the right choice of selection. From understanding client requirements, through identifying and assessing the candidates, our systematic approach strives to ensure successful executive recruitment.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Section Engineer - Highways