Job description / Role
- Assists the Front Office Manager in overseeing the operational activities of the Front Office Department
- Responsible for continually focusing on quality and contributing to hotel profitability through effective cost controls
- Manages budgets together with the FOM according to occupancy and forecasting
- Anticipate and address guest issues and establish proactive processes to promote guest satisfaction
- Deals with guests issues positively and always expose a wise approach when it comes to handling challenging situation/Guest case.
- Participate in the coverage of all Front of the House departments when required
- Level of Education Bachelor / Licence
Areas of study
- Hospitality Management
- 3 to 5 years
- French (Fluent)
Essential and optional requirements
- Pleasant personality with a good appearance
- Service and guest oriented
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experienced in Front Office Management at luxury hotel segment
- Proficient knowledge of Hotel system (Opera)
- Degree in Hotel Management or Similar
- GCC Experience
- Power Point
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.