Assistant Office Manager
A Leading Instant Offices And Business Centre In Bahrain
Job description / Role
Deputy Centre Manager
The function of the Deputy Centre Manager is to support and work with the Centre in the management of the day-to-day operation of the Business Centre, to make sure that our employees are continuously delivering a world class service, and that our Clients are satisfied and our reputation is upheld at all times. The DCM will also have full responsibility for the marketing and HR aspects of the Company.
Specifically the key areas of responsibility are;
• Operations Management & Administration;
• Sales & Marketing; and
• Human Resources.
• Previous office management, HR and marketing experience essential.
• Facilities management, secretarial, customer service and sales experience an advantage.
• University Graduate essential.
• Business administration qualifications a bonus but not essential.
• Excellent organisational abilities and efficient administration skills.
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
• Excellent IT skills and proficient with MS Office.
• Strong interpersonal skills with excellent employee management capabilities.
• Excellent time management and multi-tasking abilities.
• Excellent administrative skills.
• People manager and excellent team player.
• Pro-active approach, working with energy and initiative.
• Competent and able to work in a calm orderly manner when under pressure and in stressful situations.
• Socially confident with a professional demeanour.
• Innovative and able to be a creative thinker.
• Adaptable to a varied workload.
• Conscientious with attention to detail.
About the Company
A leading instant offices and business centre in Bahrain.
Alpha Group (Alpha Flight Services UAE)
Petrochem Middle East