Job description / Role
• Process purchase requisitions / orders within purchasing authority.
• Invite, assess, and award/recommend supplier tenders, bids, quotations, and proposals.
• Establish and negotiate contract terms and conditions, and maintain supplier relationships.
• Prepare and records of purchases, pricing, and other important data.
• Work with internal and external stakeholders to determine procurement needs, quality, and delivery requirements.
• Maintain and update list of suppliers and their qualifications, delivery times, and potential future development
• Estimating and establishing cost parameters and budgets for purchases
• Maintain accurate records of purchases and pricing
• Making professional decisions in a fast-paced environment
• Review and analyze all vendors/suppliers, supply, and price options
• Develops plans for purchasing equipment, services and supplies
• Negotiate the best deal for pricing and supply contracts
• Ensure that the products and supplies are high quality
• Create and maintain inventory of all incoming and current supplies
• Working with team members and Procurement Manager to complete duties as needed
• Assist in the development of specifications for equipment, materials, and services to be purchased.
• Must have Minimum 2 to 3 years Experience working as assistant to purchase or procurement Officer.
• Technically qualified with all purchase related standards should have knowledge about IMS & ISO standards communication with all suppliers & vendors will be additional advantage.
About the Company
Keller’s experience in the geotechnical engineering industry is now over 155 years. Currently Keller is the world’s largest independent Ground Engineering Contractor, renowned for providing technically advanced and cost-effective foundation solutions. Our reputation is built on Engineering excellence and a commitment to continual innovation. Our services are used across the construction spectrum in infrastructure, industrial, commercial, residential and environmental projects. As subcontractor specialists in geotechnical engineering, we have established an international and local presence in the Middle East. Our strong reputation for delivering innovative and cost-effective foundations and ground engineering solutions together within an environment where safety is the number one priority, has made use the reputable company we are today. Working at Keller also means having plenty of opportunity for development. As Keller´s business is very challenging, we need to rely on highly skilled professionals. Thus, we support our employees continuously in their personal and professional development. We offer a wide range of training, coaching and other workshops which cover various competencies, including: Technology, Customer relations, Business efficiency, Leadership, Working methods and Communication skills.