Job description / Role
Our client is a leading Real Estate Developer is looking to hire an Assistant Project Manager in Bahrain Office.
The Construction Assistant Project Manager will work closely with other construction Project Managers in planning and delivery of all construction project on behalf of the Client.
• Assist and Coordinate all aspects of a project related to construction in terms of time, cost and quality, as directed by Project and Senior Managers. Monitor the site safety measured.
• Monitor the design process as per pre-approved technical and budgetary aspects. Seek approvals from authority levels as and when required.
• Provide technical support to solve problems encountered on the field.
• Perform inspections of work done by subordinates and contractors to ensure adherence to relevant standards and specifications.
• Monitor and provide observations regarding budgeting, invoicing and documentation of Construction projects. Ensure project documentation is in line with ISO Audit standard and procedure.
• Assist the Senior Manager in drafting technical requirements and evaluation of RFPs, tenders, and IARs.
• Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering and/ or post-graduate degree in Engineering.
• Professionals with certification in Risk Management, Health, and Safety, PMP.
• Minimum 5 years’ in Constructions planning and delivery experience on high-profile real estate development projects.
• Strong English written and verbal communication skills; self-confident.
• Project management abilities and knowledge of project and contract management software (MS Project/ Primavera).
• Knowledge of Construction Design Software (e.g. AutoCAD, Micro-Station).
Only short-listed candidate will be contacted.
About the Company
Gulf Connexions Group is the regions leading specialist recruitment consultancy providing a wealth of local and international expertise and in-depth market intelligence for its blue-chip clients and candidates.
Contact our consultants directly for your specialist recruitment requirements. For candidates searching for job opportunities and requiring informed career advice, Gulf Connexions provides updates on the top positions available across the region.
Headquartered in Bahrain in the heart of central business district, Gulf Connexions maintains offices in Abu Dhabi, Bahrain, Dubai, Hong Kong, Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and Singapore, fully equipped with state-of-the-art database technologies. Gulf Connexions has a rigorous screening process for all prospective candidates with interviewing facilities available throughout the region.
Gulf Connexions has the most extensive database of experienced and qualified banking candidates available for regional deployment. Gulf Connexions works closely with the region\'s leading blue chip organizations providing candidates with excellent career path development and unrivaled employment opportunities.
Urgent - Project Manager
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)
Project Manager - Engineering
CSG Global Talent
|Abu Dhabi||4 Feb|
Senior Project Manager
Currie & Brown
|Al Ain||15 Jan|
Partner & More
Swisslinx Middle East