Job description / Role
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Assists in the general preparation of plans, diagrams and sketches for interior design documents and models.
• Collects and organizes information as required and prepares presentation materials and graphics.
• Performs basic model generation (drafting) and presentation work utilizing appropriate digital and non-digital
methodologies such as AutoCAD to create models and visuals.
• Contributes to the team effort through a spirit of cooperate to investigate the design options and researches and prepares
material and finish samples and contributes to the technical specifications.
• Someone who can research and prepare furniture, fixtures proposals and product information and prepares specification
information as required
• Select supplier of material and labour.
• Monitor the timeline for the interior design project and ensure its in line with the estimated project costs
• Meeting with clients and other tradespeople such as architects or builders to discuss the needs of the client.
• Inspect and supervise the work of tradespeople to ensure that quality and safety standards, costs and deadlines are met.
• Advise on interior design factors, such as space planning, layout and utilization of furnishings
and equipment and colour coordination.
• Monitor the subcontracting of fabrication, installation and arrangement of carpeting, fixtures, accessories, draperies, paint
and wall coverings, art work, furniture and related items.
• Review the quality of the work completed with the project team on a regular basis to ensure that it meets the project
Experience & Education Required:
• 3 years’ relevant experience in AutoCAD, Model Generation, Design Layout
• Bachelor’s degree in bachelor’s Degree in Interior Design
• Fluent in Arabic & English.
• Mature and balanced individual.
• Strong communication skills.
• Ability to deal with various individuals.
About the Company
Human Capital House was set up in the year 2013 with a vision to be a progressive talent acquisition partner for organizations within the local and regional market in the Middle East.
As international markets get ever demanding, corporations globally are presented with the challenges of attracting the right talent. Human capital retention and recruitment remain a critical factor to the success of any company. Strategic decision to recruit the right talent is a key issue to organization as wrong candidate selection can potentially be disastrous to their efficiency.
The critical aspect of choosing the right individual with the apt experience and knowledge becomes more crucial as he/she would need to share the ambitions of the employer, while fitting in to the new culture. Human Capital House has both the experience and expertise to help its clients make the right choice of selection. From understanding client requirements, through identifying and assessing the candidates, our systematic approach strives to ensure successful executive recruitment.