This position is closed or expired.
See other Catering jobs
P. F. Chang's China Bistro is a restaurant chain headquartered at Scottsdale Arizona. The company operates about two hundred restaurants in the United States including branches in Kuwait City, United Arab EmiratesÂ and Mexico. Although P. F. Chang's China Bistro is not considered as one of the typical mainstream chain of restaurants, the company is fast growing and the demand for highly skilled personnel and restaurant staff is also increasing.
Assistant Restaurant Managers at P.F. Chang's China Bistro are responsible for the overall operation of the store as well as in training, coaching, and motivating all employees within his or her supervision.
Restaurant Managers are also directed to lead all the employees when it comes to providing quality food and service in a clean and safe environment ensuring that all guests will have a truly enjoyable experience at P.F. Chang's China Bistro.
Other essential duties include directing and assigning employees and managing them to perform all delegated duties in every workstation and ensuring that all company's policies and operating standards are implemented at all times.
Assist in training, developing & monitoring all staff , preparing weekly schedules for all FOH/BOH employees and create a safe and fun environment for FOH/BOH staff. Manages through hands on supervision of the restaurant. This includes but is not limited to non-scheduled assistance with serving, hosting, cooking, etc.
* Ensures that the cleanliness of the restaurant is maintained at all times
* The safety of our employees and guests are maintained at all times
* Maintains culture and ensures a safe and healthy work environment for staff and managers
* Understands and practices safe food handling procedures
* Manages through hands on supervision of the restaurant. This includes but is not limited to non-scheduled assistance with serving, hosting, cooking, etc.
* Assist in managing appropriate inventory & control cost of goods and assist in completing daily /weekly / monthly sales reports.
* Identify & recommend opportunities to increase sales through suggestive selling.
* Ensure cash handling & till point procedure is handled with accuracy & as per company policy.
* Ensure implementation of health & safety, food hygiene & local legislation at all times of operation.
* Ensure all company policies & procedures are adhered to.
About the Company
M.H. Alshaya Co. is a leading international franchise operator for over 75 of the world’s most recognised retail brands including Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare, Debenhams, American Eagle Outfitters, P.F. Chang’s, The Cheesecake Factory, Victoria’s Secret, Boots, Pottery Barn and KidZania. The company operates over 3,400 stores across diverse customer sectors: Fashion & Footwear, Health & Beauty, Food, Optics, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings and Leisure & Entertainment. Alshaya’s stores can be found in markets across the Middle East and North Africa, Russia, Turkey and Europe and the company employs more than 47,000 people from over 120 nationalities.
The company has established itself as the industry leader across these territories through a combination of local market understanding and a comprehensive commitment to customer service. Growth in each of its operating divisions and brands is supported by continuous investment in talent and infrastructure. It applies best practices in retail operations, merchandising, marketing, information technology, logistics, real estate, human resources and financial controls.
M.H. Alshaya Co. is the retail business of the Alshaya Group, which was founded in Kuwait in 1890 and today represents one of the most dynamic companies in the Middle East. In addition to its retail operations, the Alshaya Group is active in a number of other sectors including real estate, automotive, hotels, trading and investments. Learn more about the company at www.alshaya.com or on Facebook.