Job description / Role
- Helps to maintain AccorHotels Culture
- Ensure that the guest is at the center of everything that Talent & Culture does;
- Share the vision and strategy of AccorHotels, the brand and the hotel, to all employees;
- Provide feedback from the guest on the teams' performance to the team;
- Ensure that all team members feel trusted and valued for their contribution.
- Implement strategic activities for attracting talent to the hotel;
- Maintain relationships with local schools and colleges;
- Engage in social media to promote the hotel as the best place to work;
- Compile entries for regional HR and Employer recognition awards;
- Compile monthly articles for publication in internal communication network.
Recruitment and Selection
- Support the Talent & Culture leader to ensure that the hotel has the right talent in the right role;
- Engage in processes in finding talent insider and outside the organization;
- Monitor staffing to business needs and assist to maintain;
- Coordinate selection and recruitment of Supervisory and Front Line positions to ensure a smooth onboarding experience;
- Implement retention strategies to fulfil business needs objectives;
- Implement schemes to reduce / minimize the turnover rate;
- Identify potentials within existing talent by providing departmental transfer in accordance to their skill set;
- Assist in monitoring present and future trends in the local labor situation and social legislation.
Induction and Onboarding
- Ensure new talent feel welcome and all team members are prepared for the new talent arrival;
- Coordinate and conduct orientation programs and three month training plans;
- Ensure there is a support person for each and every new talent;
- Seek feedback from new talent in their first month of employment;
- Conduct probationary reviews and provide feedback to talent / management.
Payroll and Account
- Establishes accurate hard copy and electronic up to date payroll information files for all current and newly hired colleagues to provide the accuracy of payroll process;
- Ensure accurate records regarding vacation, sick time and other payroll related benefits, verifies that accruals for same are sufficient to meet liability;
- Establishes & maintains security procedures designed to ensure the confidentiality of all payroll related information;
- Coordinate with Account payable for monthly colleague taxation payment;
- Monthly reconciliation of colleague taxation, for year end reporting to government tax office;
- Distribute the colleague income tax report on a timely manner;
- Maintains Liaison with relevant government agencies and Finance department for monthly contribution.
Performance Assessment and Feedback
- Organize annual performance appraisal process in line with the Leadership Capability Framework;
- Support an environment which supports open ongoing feedback and coaching to breach gaps for better performance;
- Celebrate team and individual success;
- Assist managers in setting objectives and goals for Front Line talent.
Talent Potential Identification
- Assist the Outlet Managers / Supervisors to identify best star talent;
- Assist leaders in the preparation of succession plans;
- Support the use of talent assessment; process to ensure the right person is in the right role and / or recognized for future roles.
- Level of Education Bachelor / Licence
Areas of study
- Human Resources
- 1 to 2 years
Essential and optional requirements
- E-Docs, OASYS & Labor Law is essential skill.
- Strong verbal & written communication.
- Positive & enthusiastic personality.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in the similar position.
- Power Point
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.