Job description / Role
Our client is a global organisation of independent professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. The client operates in 145 countries and territories with more than 236,000 partners and employees working in member firms around the world.
Our client's Advisory practice is one of the largest Advisory businesses worldwide. Their services are focused on the finance function and they work with clients in identifying and tackling their challenges in growth, governance, and performance. Their Advisory teams support businesses as they restructure and expand, whether organically or by acquisition. They help them to become more efficient and provide support as they adapt to the challenges posed by a rapidly changing business environment.
The Risk Consulting practice’s key services are:
• Corporate governance advisory
• Compliance advisory
• Financial risk management
• Internal audit
• Quality assurance review
• Process review
Primary Job Responsibilities/Accountabilities:
• Support the growth of the RC business in the area and, specifically take on an active leadership role in growing services in the FS sector.
• Lead large and complex projects and provide subject matter expertise on engagements.
• Take responsibility for innovation, practice growth and team development
• A recognized degree in Accounting/ Finance/ Business or related disciplines plus
• A professional qualification e.g., ICAEW, ACCA, CPA and / or Masters
• CIA and / or CISA qualifications an advantage
• 12 - 15 years work experience gained in a large audit and /or consulting firm, or a leading commercial organization of which a majority should be in risk consulting services with at least 7-8 years in managerial position with Financial Services experience.
• Business development experience with proven achievement of targets
• Development of new services under the umbrella of risk consulting
Other supporting experience:
• Ability to lead internal audits of financial service clients (banks and insurance companies) in the areas of investment, risk management, treasury and credit operations.
• Ability to lead compliance advisory engagements
• Experience in establishing / implementing Enterprise Risk Management framework an advantage.
• Forensics or Financial Risk Management experience a plus
• Experience in delivering Board level presentations
Industry sector experience requirements:
• Retail and Investment banking, insurance
• Islamic banking knowledge an added advantage
• Multi-country experiences an advantage
• Delivery of training programs (external)
• Delivery of speaking engagements (seminars / conferences) an added advantage
About the Company
talentorder is a leading, internationally focused, niche recruitment solutions business, established by proven and award winning recruitment leaders.
We represent FinTech, Consulting, Challenger Businesses appointing management to executive talent.
Consultants are dedicated to a specialism, to ensure continued knowledge and growing contact networks.
- Executive Appointments - CEO, Co-Founder, MD, COO, CIO, CTO and Executive Advisors
- Corporate Governance - Cyber Security, Risk Management, Compliance, Fraud, BCM, AML and Crisis Management
- Sales & Marketing - Sales and Marketing Leadership, Management and Executives
- Technology - CTOs, Leadership, Management, Project and Programme Management
Our business owners have extensive international experience building recruitment companies, which partner with organisations, long-term. They have achieved awards and industry recognition for the recruitment of cyber security, technology and innovative recruitment solutions.
Collectively, talentorder consultants hold extensive international networks, with the ability to delivery talent solutions for scaling FinTechs through to expanding Consulting Partnerships.