Job description / Role
MMJS Consulting is looking to hire an Associate who can handle the admin activities for our Bahrain operations.
The role will involve below responsibilities and duties:
• Ensure to attend all calls and pass on the leads to the team
• Calling potential clients and set up meetings
• Schedule meetings and arrange for meeting rooms and other requirements
• Liaising with LMRA, Immigration and other Government authorities
• Follow up on payments and support in issuing invoices to clients
• Reconciling the bank statement with invoiced amounts
• Organising events and coordinating with Vendors and other parties
• Managing Vendor payments and scheduling
• Working with the Design team to ensure the marketing materials are updated
• Ensuring all other operation or marketing related activities for Bahrain office
• Bachelor Degree in Marketing or Finance
• Previously worked on a similar role (Operations or Marketing)
• Desire to learn and grow with the company
• Attention to details
• Good communication skills (Fluency in English, Arabic is an added advantage)
• Quick learner and speed in getting things done
• Thinking on your feet and ensuring the work is done
About the Company
MMJS is a consulting firm that is focused on adding value to its clients business through Tax, Technology and Management Consulting. Strategically located in Bahrain, Oman, UAE, Kuwait and KSA to support clients across GCC.. Having served 300+ clients, MMJS has acquired the trust of many multi-national and Government clients through uncompromising quality of work. MMJS Consulting is a Kreston Menon Group entity which is part of the globally renowned Kreston International group.
Our VAT leadership and the team consists of experienced, passionate and ambitious staff who have VAT implementation, Advisory, Compliance and VAT Audit experience across various industries in Europe, Middle East, Indian Subcontinent and the Far East. The team is competent to provide an end-to-end solution in relation to VAT in GCC countries.