Job description / Role
Our client, a global manager of alternative investment products, for private and institutional clients across Asia, Europe and Middle East is seeking an analytical generalist Client Services Professional with strong quantitative and presentation skills for their Bahrain Office
In this role, you will be responsible for:
• Providing end-to-end support to a team Relationship Manager
• Assisting in the preparation of marketing materials and answer follow-up questions asked by clients on the investments
• Respond to queries from clients, Relationship Managers and/or RM Assistants while seeking inputs from the investment team, other members of the Client Services team or back-office functions as and when required.
To be considered for this role, you must have the following skills and experience:
• 5-7 years in banking, investment, or consulting environment, with strong presentation and analytical competencies.
• Understand and be able to dissect portfolios and deal with analyzing them
• Bilingual (Arabic/English) candidates will be preferred with strong business writing skills.
• Strong IT and systems confidence is mandatory, specifically use of Excel in data analysis and PowerPoint for presentations
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Preference will be given to Bahraini candidates
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering