Job description / Role
Our client, a reputed and long standing insurance house in Bahrain has a vacancy for Asst. Manager – Reinsurance & Treaty Administration
• Initiating and conclusion of Annual Treaty programs including creation and submission of relevant data for all Lines of Business [Life & Non-Life]
• Treaty Administration comprising of data creation and submissions for Underwriting and claims side
• Analyzing the past trends and preparing templates for optimum Treaty placements for ensuing year
SKILL SET REQUIRED
• Good knowledge of Reinsurance with special stress on Treaty Reinsurance
• Knowledge of the structure of Reinsurance industry and providers
• Working knowledge of various Insurance Policy Covers, Conditions and Exclusions
• Software skills in MS modules, especially Excel and PPT – should be able to perform data mining and creation of bespoke Reports
• Ability to handle business communication in English – written and spoken
• General awareness of Insurance Market globally and regionally – latest trends & challenges in the industry
• Masters / Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting)
• Insurance Qualifications like ACII
• Minimum 3 years in positions where the applicant had hands-on experience to the SKILL SET enumerated above
• Candidate must be Bahrain based. Bahraini candidate preferred
About the Company
"One Vision for Consultancy" is a one stop professional service provider specialising in:
Employment Consultancy (Human Asset Recruitment & Talent Acquisition): Using a competency based frame work; we indentify the best candidates to fit your unique organisational needs. The objective is to ensure recruitment of high potential talent for long term retention with the capability of achieving succession planning in the organisation. We offer both contingency and retained search.
Our executive team, with their strong corporate and business backgrounds and track record of success, will help you identify and recruit candidates within a short time frame to meet your business needs and requirements. We source talent worldwide as required by specifics or as set by the client.
Facilities Managed Services: We provide staffing resources and services for short as well as long term basis to support front and back office requirements.
Computer Software Design Development and Maintenance: Our objective is to first and foremost understand our clients and their requirements. We work with business alliance partners who have experience, highly skilled technical professionals, a working methodology and good industry knowledge. We provide our clients with solutions that are capable of driving projects to successful completion and customer satisfaction. Provide onsite IT professional for IT maintenance, support, system study, development, implementation or consultancy.
Technical Assistance to maintenance and operations of facilities: System studies, design, develop, implement, support, maintain and manage operational plant services.
Staff augmentation of professionals for short and long term projects.
Assistant Manager 2
Client Relations Manager
Commercial Fleet Sales Executive/Assistant Manager
Viva HR Consultants
Senior Officer - Regulatory and MIS Reporting
One Vision for Consultancy
Loyalty, Retention and Customer Experience Manager