Job description / Role
Our client is a leading Design Office in Bahrain specialized in high end residential and luxurious projects. They are currently looking for a Junior AV Technician to be based in Bahrain.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Climbing at high levels and at times entering into false ceiling to check/debug systems, pull cables etc.
• Solder and terminate all types of audio visual and data connectors and cables.
• Using multi-meter efficiently.
• Laying electrical and sound cables.
• Setting up and installing microphones, lights, video monitors, projectors, speakers, and video cameras.
• Conducting sound, visual, and performance quality checks on AV equipment.
• Inspecting mountings and electrical equipment to ensure they conform to health and safety regulations.
• Operating sound and visual equipment during live events.
• Troubleshooting equipment and ensuring events run smoothly.
• Maintaining strong customer relations.
• Disassembling audio and visual equipment and packing up after the event.
Qualification & Requirements:
• Previous experience in wiring up an audio visual rack.
• Basic understanding of various audio visual cables, connectors and signals excellent troubleshooting skills.
• Basic understanding of various control cables, connectors and signals (IP, IR, RS232 etc)
• Basic understanding of interconnectivity of audio visual equipment
• Basic understanding of data networking
• Should understand basics of electrical systems and wiring
• Should be energetic and agile to act fast at sites
• Should be familiar and ready to learn more about settings of audio visual devices like TV, bluray players, iPods, music servers etc.
• Should have a driving license.
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering