Job description / Role
A leading international bank is looking to appoint AVP Fraud Risk to theory Group Fraud Risk Management Department. This role will report into the Group Head of Operational Risk & Fraud Risk Management.
• Minimum of 7-10 years experience in applications fraud management, multi-product, multi-channel and multi-function fraud risk management in Banking will be required.
• Good working knowledge of technology systems, e-commerce, online/electronic payments, accounting/finance analytical skills with proven ability to identify and develop solutions to improve fraud risk mitigation, reduction, and avoidance.
• Payment scheme mandatory fraud control requirements from a PCI DSS & PA DSS.
• Strong understanding of enterprise fraud risk management.
• Executive-level presence and demonstrated ability to collaborate with Senior Management-level.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.
About the Company
Established in 1987, McGregor Boyall is a global recruitment consultancy providing permanent and contract / interim professionals across a wide variety of disciplines including Technology, Risk, Finance, Compliance, Legal, Marketing and HR & Talent Management. Since our inception, we have built an unrivalled reputation for helping organisations recruit the very best talent to ensure that they realise their business and operational objectives.
Headquartered in the city of London, and with further offices throughout the UK (Manchester, Birmingham, Edinburgh and Glasgow) as well as globally in Dubai and Singapore, we are able to offer recruitment solutions throughout the UK & Europe, Middle East and Asia Pacific regions.