Job description / Role
The Barista is responsible for preparing and selling a variety of food and beverages.
• Perform duties related to daily operations as per the standards set by the brand, related to product
• order requisition, setting up the products and equipment needed for service and performing opening and closing duties
• Ensure orderliness, tidiness and smooth operation, report to manager any discrepancies detected with respects to procedures, quality or standards
• Respond to customer inquiries, complaints and incidents in a positive manner and guarantee guest satisfaction through a high quality service
• Place orders for needed items by liaising directly or indirectly with the supplier depending on the
• products and as per the set guidelines
• Complete on weekly basis the inventory of the bar utensils including wastage/breakage record and report it to the manager
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge
• High School Degree
• Minimum 1 - 2 years of experience in F&B operations / Cafe in a similar role
• Knowledge of different specialty drink items preparation is a plus
• Fluency in English
About the Company
Azadea Group is a premier fashion and lifestyle retail company that owns and operates more than 50 leading international franchise concepts across the Middle East, North Africa, Asia and Europe. Since its inception in 1978, the Group has grown a substantial chain of stores representing leading international brand names in fashion and accessories, food and beverage, home furnishing, sporting goods and multimedia.With over 11,000 employees, the company boasts a solid infrastructure overseeing more than 600 stores spread across 15 countries including Algeria, Bahrain, Cyprus, Egypt, Ghana, Iraq, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar and United Arab Emirates.