Job description / Role
- Welcomes guests and provides a high standard of bar service. - Contributes globally to guest satisfaction through the quality of his/her work and exemplary behavior. - Helps increase bar revenue through his/her sales efforts.
- Manages the bar.
- Provides a friendly and personalized welcome for guests and is constantly attentive to their needs
- Promotes the point of sale and services to customers - Heeds any remarks made by guests and ensures follow-up
- Establishes good relations with guests, offering advice and fostering customer loyalty and insure the success of the bar thanks to his/her personality and professionalism
- Knows all the bar and menu products (preparation instructions)
- Manages the stocks and setup for the bar in line with brand standards
- Serves guests at the bar, organizing his/her work to suit fluctuations in numbers
- Ensures equipment remains in good condition
Applies the procedures for opening and closing a point of sale
- Fully aware of ACCOR and Mercure programs
- Fully aware of the ACCOR values
- Should perform other duties assigned by superior(s).
Is responsible in the meet of the department's targets by:
- following the preparation instructions to the letter and using the right doses
- avoiding waste and loss of merchandise
- respecting the hotel's procedures and internal audit processes
- Helps manage stocks and inventories
- Manages invoicing and cash operations for the services sold
- Is responsible for the bar's cash holdings and scrupulously respects cash management rules
- Helps manage crockery and appliances by avoiding breakages
Level of Education
Areas of study
1 to 2 years
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.