Job description / Role
The Beauty Advisor/Sales Assistant is responsible to driver customer experience, sales, and business KPIs in line with the brand's strategy.
- Deliver outstanding service by greeting and servicing all visitors with the right behavior (attitude, outfit, and make-up look in line with the brand's standards)
- Deliver business goals that are defined with the Store Manager(Customer, Experience, Sales, and KPIs)
- Satisfy Customer's needs with cross-selling products
- Update management with any issues that need to be solved to deliver customer experience and results (Trends, stock, tidiness)
- Guarantee the brand's standards as defined in Store Book as explained by the Store Manager.
- Contribute to maintain qualitative standards in terms of image (layout, merchandising and proper housekeeping of the Store) and quality standards of the brand's customer care.
- Guarantee the constant updating on market trends
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge
- High School or Bachelor's degree
- 1-2 years of experience in retail
- knowledge of beauty products especially particular line of cosmetics
- Fluency in English
- Proficiency in MS office
- Analytical Thinking
- Change and Adaptability
- Communication Skills
- Cultural Awareness
- Customer Focus
- Driving and Achieving Results
- Self Confidence
About the Company
Azadea Group is a premier fashion and lifestyle retail company that owns and operates more than 50 leading international franchise concepts across the Middle East, North Africa, Asia and Europe. Since its inception in 1978, the Group has grown a substantial chain of stores representing leading international brand names in fashion and accessories, food and beverage, home furnishing, sporting goods and multimedia.With over 11,000 employees, the company boasts a solid infrastructure overseeing more than 600 stores spread across 15 countries including Algeria, Bahrain, Cyprus, Egypt, Ghana, Iraq, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar and United Arab Emirates.