Job description / Role
- Show presence in the lobby area acting as a point of reference for the guests and deal with queries, complaints, etc
- Contributes to guests' permanent satisfaction by providing high quality services throughout their stay
- Act in liaison role with Reception in all matters related to guests (check in and/or check out, transfers) - Be aware of the airport transfers of the day and act accordingly "
- Assist guests with luggage request (arrival or departure)
- Welcomes guests as soon as they arrive with due care and attention
- Anticipates guests' needs and takes them into consideration
- Handles any guest complaints and/or remarks; provides a response as soon as possible
- Conveys the hotel image
- Carries out all operations concerning guest arrival and departure in compliance with internal procedures
- Maintain the cleanliness of the luggage room at all times
- Maintain the cleanliness of the main hotel entrance at all times
- Maintain the cleanliness and good working order of the luggage trolleys
- Make sure that Arabic coffee and dates are available at all times
- Deliver newspapers to guest rooms
- Maintain the hotel vehicles in good condition and all the time clean, reporting any maintenance needed to the FOM"
- Fully aware of ACCOR and Mercure programs
- Fully aware of the ACOR values
- Should perform other duties assigned by superior(s).
- Level of Education Others Areas of study
Other Professional experiences
- 1 to 2 years
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.