Job description / Role
Our client is a holding company in Bahrain, They are currently looking for a Box Office Assistant to be based in Bahrain.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• To operate and assist on any ticketing sales points in order to provide an efficient and productive booking system for the public.
• To operate the telephones and main switchboard.
• To ensure a thorough knowledge of events at arts depot to enable the Box Office to give the best possible customer service.
• To actively pursue an in-depth knowledge of the venue’s computerized Box Office system and online sales technology.
• To ensure the ticketing systems records are maintained and accurate.
• To contribute to the administration of the department, ensuring information is up-to-date and well organized.
• To support the administrational needs of other departments, within reason, and under instruction of the Visitor Services Manager.
• To be responsible for all cash, cheque and card transactions made by the Box Office.
• To maintain good communication with both internal and external customers.
• To deal with any customer service issues that may occur, either in person, on the phone or via email, in a professional manner.
• To strive for continuous improvements in customer care by making positive suggestions for change.
• Liaise with all departments to ensure essential information is passed on and good communication is maintained at all times.
Qualification & Requirements:
• Previous experience in the same or similar role.
• A friendly and approachable personality.
• Energetic, creative team player with a high level of enthusiasm.
• Diplomatic and negotiating skills with the ability to work with initiative and maturity.
• Excellent computer skills, including a good understanding of MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Previous experience of cash handling procedures.
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering