Job description / Role
The role will oversee and manage the bank's branch operations and ensure excellent customer service.
The client is a multinational bank headquartered in Asia. With over 15,000 employees and founded in 1941, the bank has a solid track record in the region and is looking to grow their team.
* Supervision and management the bank branch
* Supervision of all operations functions of the branch
* Effective branch management relating to transactions, reports, and submission of returns
* Resolution of customer complaints in an effective and timely manner
* Oversee financial reporting
* Hire and train staff
* Grow branch revenue
* Managing and supervising branch operations employees, assisting customers, and providing excellent customer service
* Growth opportunities
* Managerial role
* 3-5 years of branch management experience
* Relevant education qualifications such as a Bachelors and/or MBA
* Excellent communication skills
* Bahraini national preferred
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Country Operations Manager
Manager (Trade Finance)
Airport Service Manager
Account Manager - Financial Services