Job description / Role
Business Development Assistant Manager Job Description
Job title: Business Development Assistant Manager
- Builds market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships.
Business Development Assistant Manager Job Duties:
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Development of sales strategy and its implementation, opening of new sales points (kiosks), verification of the effectiveness of existing sales points.
- Creation of reports on results of research, presentations, analytical reports for top management.
- Ensure efficient and effective marketing, advertising and promotional planning.
- Maintain and develop organizational culture, values and reputation in its markets and with all staff, customers, suppliers, partners and regulatory/official bodies.
- Build and lead an effective and cohesive management team.
- Self-development and continuing personal development.
Basic Areas of Knowledge and Skills:
- Good project and time management skills
- Knowledge of business and management principles
- Strong analytical skills
- Organizational skills
- Leadership skills
- Ability to work collaboratively
- At least 5+ years of cumulative relevant experience
About the Company
SADAD Electronic Payment System WLL is a software development company that came to Bahrain market with a breakthrough idea for the Gulf region of how to make payments easier and cheaper for everyone. We have been in payment processing business for nearly 10 years and thus can be qualified as experts.
Our main line of business is:
software development for payment processing production of self-service kiosks for accepting payments support of kiosk network and software infrastructure constant update of the software
SADAD self-service kiosk is a multipurpose device for accepting payments for all kinds of services. Starting with just a few services available on kiosks, we then add new services to create a really unique network and give people the best experience of paying in one place at one time. One-window payment principle combined with installing the widest kiosk network is the recipe for our success.