Job description / Role
Business Development Managers with experience gained in the financial services, payments and Cards industries are encouraged to apply for a brand new vacancy with our established client. Joining an impressive team, this role will be focused on the whole of Africa so a good network of contacts in financial organisations, across the continent, will be very beneficial. This role offers a great deal of scope for development and so only, those who want to develop rapidly should consider applying.
• Grows revenue by identifying and pursuing opportunities with new or existing customers/markets.
• Focuses on growing market share, market acceptance, the number of customer touch points, and International Payment Service’s regional footprint
• Assists with the development of a sales pipeline in coordination with product development and marketing management teams
• Analyzes customers’ existing business through profitability modeling, financial forecasting and competitive analysis
• Strategic program management for large business initiatives
• Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/ Business related filed.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in cards and payments business development
• Good financial institutions/banking network, merchant aggregators e-com and B2B processors in GCC and Africa.
• Creative talents and the ability to solve tough problems
• In-depth knowledge of the industry and its current events
Applications will be considered if you have the relevant experience and your skill set match those required and stipulated within the advert text
About the Company
Gulf Connexions Group is the regions leading specialist recruitment consultancy providing a wealth of local and international expertise and in-depth market intelligence for its blue-chip clients and candidates.
Contact our consultants directly for your specialist recruitment requirements. For candidates searching for job opportunities and requiring informed career advice, Gulf Connexions provides updates on the top positions available across the region.
Headquartered in Bahrain in the heart of central business district, Gulf Connexions maintains offices in Abu Dhabi, Bahrain, Dubai, Hong Kong, Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and Singapore, fully equipped with state-of-the-art database technologies. Gulf Connexions has a rigorous screening process for all prospective candidates with interviewing facilities available throughout the region.
Gulf Connexions has the most extensive database of experienced and qualified banking candidates available for regional deployment. Gulf Connexions works closely with the region\'s leading blue chip organizations providing candidates with excellent career path development and unrivaled employment opportunities.
Key Account Manager
Sales and Marketing Manager
Partner & More
Business Development Officer
Business Development Manager