Job description / Role
Our client is a leading Fintech Solution who are looking for a strong Business Development Manager with FS experience to join their rapidly expanding team. Under the Head of operations and Business, the Role holder shall be responsible for Managing the Business development effort of the company to convert the strategy and set of targets to revenues. The incumbent shall ensure effective and timely development of go to market plans for new business opportunities and products as well as to develop pitches and strategy to penetrate new markets, customers and strike strategic partnerships.
• Grows revenue by identifying and pursuing opportunities with new or existing customers/markets
• Focuses on growing market share, market acceptance, the number of customer touch points, and "Company's" regional footprint
• Sets sales strategy aligned with geography and segment strategy
• Responsible for pipeline management at the segment level
• Assists with the development of a sales pipeline in coordination with product development and marketing management teams
• Analyzes customers’ existing business through profitability modeling, financial forecasting and competitive analysis
• Develops financial modeling and business cases for identified business development opportunities
• Assists in evaluating the deal process to deliver efficiencies and added improvements
• Strategic program management for large business initiatives and partnerships.
• Experience executing and managing business development strategies for emerging
• Bachelor’s Degree in a business/Finance related field.
• At least 10 years’ experience in cards and Payments business development
• Good Financial Institutions/banking network, Merchant Aggregators e-COM and B2B processors in GCC and Africa.
• Good Interpersonal, presentation and sales skill to persuade decision makers.
• Strong communication and IT fluency
• Creative talents and the ability to solve tough problems
• In-depth knowledge of the industry and its current events
• The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
• Skill in prioritizing and triaging obligations
• Attention to detail and numbers
• Excellent time management and organization
• Ability to supervise teams as well as work independently.
• Should have very good skills in working with MS suite applications and sales system
BAHRAINI NATIONALS ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
Applications will only be considered if you have the relevant experience and your skill set match those required and stipulated within the advert text
About the Company
Gulf Connexions Group is the regions leading specialist recruitment consultancy providing a wealth of local and international expertise and in-depth market intelligence for its blue-chip clients and candidates.
Contact our consultants directly for your specialist recruitment requirements. For candidates searching for job opportunities and requiring informed career advice, Gulf Connexions provides updates on the top positions available across the region.
Headquartered in Bahrain in the heart of central business district, Gulf Connexions maintains offices in Abu Dhabi, Bahrain, Dubai, Hong Kong, Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and Singapore, fully equipped with state-of-the-art database technologies. Gulf Connexions has a rigorous screening process for all prospective candidates with interviewing facilities available throughout the region.
Gulf Connexions has the most extensive database of experienced and qualified banking candidates available for regional deployment. Gulf Connexions works closely with the region\'s leading blue chip organizations providing candidates with excellent career path development and unrivaled employment opportunities.
Regional Sales Manager
Partner & More
Country Operations Manager
Regional Senior Business Manager
Regional Sales Manager