Job description / Role
You will be responsible to strategically help in developing the new business and acquire accounts to grow the business in Bahrain and the region.
• The candidate must have a high level of strategic account management, actively manage revenue, distribution and movement of medical products and services, and ensure the continued account development.
• Development of short-term, medium-term and long-term business planning which are in line with the company objectives.
• A deep understanding of the sector and an ability to engage and influence at a senior management level is paramount.
BHD 1,300 to 1,700 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
The candidate must:
• Bachelor’s degree graduate is a must.
• Master’s degree graduate is an advantage.
• Excellent commercial awareness.
• Strong ability to influence with experience of presenting and negotiating
• Effectively whilst building strong relationships.
• Outstanding communication skills are essential with the ability to communicate credibly at all levels, influence key stakeholders.
• Relevant knowledge and experience of diagnostic products and systems and applications is desirable.
• Demonstrable sales experience in a directly related medical field with documented success.
• Demonstrated strategic selling skills in complex sales situations.
• Demonstrated ability to manage and grow a large high value sales territory
About the Company
The Middle East Executive Group has become the first choice for industry professionals wanting to work in the Gulf region.
We understand exactly how supply chain performance and sales performance impacts the bottom line and top line of product led businesses and we have the experience, network & expertise to match skilled professionals with exciting new roles that suit their experience, passion and drive in this highly strategic industry.
Our specialist teams internally are;
- Commercial Management & Sales
- Supply Chain & Logistics
- Strategic HR
The industries we focus on are;
- 3PL / Freight Forwarding
- Food & FMCG
- Medical & Pharmaceutical
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Digital & Marcom Marketing Manager