Job description / Role
Scenario is one of the world's leading Software as a Service (SaaS) companies with over 20 years' experience working on projects of all shapes and sizes. Scenario's online collaboration software is a world class product that has revolutionized how companies manage and share project information. Enjoy a passionate work environment and be proud of where you work!
We are currently looking for a proactive, self-motivated individual to take on an exciting Business Development position for Scenario based in our Bahrain Office and covering the GCC territory
• Does winning new business get your adrenaline pumping? Drive growth for Scenarios GCC Sales Team.
• You devise strategies to acquire specific segments of your market.
• Work independently, travel to industry events and trade shows, visit prospective clients--it's all part of this role.
• Be rewarded for being an overachiever while driving incremental growth in your market.
• You promote and sell Scenario's core online collaboration solutions through the acquisition of new key clients that you have identified.
• You are product and industry-savvy, and your energetic drive propels you toward new clients and building and managing a solid book of business.
Your skills and experience
• Self-starter – hungry hunter who can work autonomously
• Comfortable penetrating a new market with the ability to strategically identify, research and action new prospects
• A background (5-10 years in GCC market) in selling services, ideally software into the to the construction industry, Government, Oil & Gas and Energy & Resource markets
• A proven track record of success in developing new business within GCC market.
• Industry experience in Oil & Gas, Construction, Engineering, or similar and an understanding of the nature of construction and engineering projects.
About the Company
Scenario is an Enterprise SaaS platform that enables end-to-end management, transparency and collaboration across large scale Projects.
Our solution facilitates effective: - Information Management - Process and Project Controls - Visibility of Project progress - Data led insights & decisions
A Leading Medical Enterprise In The UAE
Supply Chain Manager
Nestle Middle East
Business Development / Recruitment Manager
Right Calibre Executive Search
Chief Operations Officer - COO - Multidiscipline, Retail, Construction, Hospitality