Job description / Role
The Business Development Representative role is to improve the Company’s market position and achieve its designated goals, targets, and objectives.
• The Business Development Representative is mainly in charge of building customer relationships, negotiate and close business deals, widening the Company’s clientele base and most importantly strive to retain customers.
• Key objectives of the Business Development Associate are to increase sales and maximize gross revenues for O&H.
• Minimum of a Bachelor Degree in Marketing or equivalent graduate qualifications from a reputable university
• Socially adept
• Good with numbers
• Able to provide quality leadership to a large team of sales people
• Strong communication
• Creative talents and the ability to solve tough problems
• In-depth knowledge of the industry and its current events
• The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
• Skill in prioritizing and triaging obligations
• Attention to detail
• Excellent time management and organization
About the Company
Obai & Hill is a PR and Design agency, made up of young emerging creatives in the design, PR and marketing fields based in Bahrain. The agency first came to life in 2010 as the brainchild of creative director and founder Wafa Alobaidat, whose creative consulting services were in high demand in the UK after her online publication, Sketchbook Magazine, became an overnight success. Much like a proud mother, the agency’s namesake is attributed to it’s owner as well as the place of it’s inception – Notting Hill. Obai & Hill has since relocated to Bahrain to meet the needs of their GCC client base, and continues to offer bespoke services and creative solutions - with a twist.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Sales Executive / Business Development Executive (Freight Forwarding)
Middle East Executive
Assistant Manager 2
Business Development / Recruitment Manager