Job description / Role
- Responsible for overseeing food and beverage service on the floor
- Serve food and beverage in friendly, courteous and efficient manner
- Act as mentor and senior to Servers on the floor
- Be an exemplary representative of the Hotels to guests and associates.
- Maintain professional internal/external guest service.
- Pay special emphasis on guest allergies and diet restrictions as well as inform Servers of timing for serving and clearing of each meal course.
- Assist with service when required.
- Assist clients with last minute changes or concerns to ensure successful functions and to exceed clients' expectations.
- Respond to guest inquiries and concerns immediately and offer all possible assistance in a professional and positive manner.
- Ensure quality standards of products and service by teaching, coaching and mentoring Associates.
- Smile, create eye contact and use employee/guest names.
Level of Education
- Vocational education
Areas of study
- 1 to 2 years
Essential and optional requirements
- Oversee F&B service floor associates.
- Oversee and organize the staff and set up for dining functions, event orders, etc. and liaises with Kitchen to ensure the proper execution of the order.
- Inspect section to ensure proper set-ups & standards are met.
- Oversee service of food and beverage during dining and / or functions.
- Coordinate course timing with Outlet Supervisor and Kitchen staff.
- Schedule associate breaks and ensure all areas have appropriate associate coverage.
- Perform closing duties and provide daily sales and labour reports
- Assist with Restaurant / Outlet Operations.
- Effectively train the server team on service and set-up standards.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Maintain a safe working environment, perform other duties as required.
- Assist in emergency situations.
- Promote a comfortable working atmosphere.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.