Job description / Role
Change Manager (6 Months Contract)
Our client is a leading Oil & Gas company. They are currently looking to recruit a Change Manager (6 months contract) to be based in Bahrain.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Apply a structured methodology and lead change management activities: Apply a change management process and tools to create a strategy to support adoption of the changes required by a project or initiative.
• Support communication efforts: Support the design, development, delivery and management of communications.
• Assess the change impact: Conduct impact analyses, assess change readiness and identify key stakeholders.
• Support training efforts: Provide input, document requirements and support the design and delivery of training programs.
• Complete change management assessments
• Identify, analyze and prepare risk mitigation tactics
• Identify and manage anticipated resistance
• Consult and coach project teams
Qualifications & Experience
• 5 years’ experience in a similar role
• CCMP certificate
• A solid understanding of how people go through a change and the change process
• Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools
• Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
• Excellent active listening skills
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering