Job description / Role
Our client, one of the leading banks in the Kingdom of Bahrain has an urgent need to hire a motivated and strategic thinking finance professional to join their senior executive team as a Chief Finance Officer. The successful candidate will need to be a confident and enthusiastic professional with extensive experience in guiding the financial operations within the banking and finance industry. This fantastic opportunity would suit a hands-on, participatory leader who has the ability to adapt to a continually evolving environment whilst thriving in a deadline orientated work place.
• Oversight for the daily operation of the banks accounting and financial functions and for significant contributions to the formulation, implementation and administration of corporate wide finance related policies and business goals.
• Provide strategic financial input and leadership on decision making issues and initiatives affecting the bank.
• Manage organizational cash-flow and forecasting.
• Analyse and explore means of reducing expenses or increasing revenues based on market trends, financial reports and operating procedures.
• Preparation of monthly, annual and other financial reports and statements as requested.
• Identify and implement process improvements to enhance the efficiency and accuracy of the monthly, quarterly and annual reporting process.
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Mathematics or Accounting. Master’s degree is a plus.
• Related qualification is desirable. (CPA, ACA, CFA, CIA, CISA)
• 15 years + of total relevant work experience with at least the last 5 years’ experience working in a Senior Finance role within the Banking industry.
• Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests.
• Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
• Strong leadership skills with a proven track record in managing teams and making a positive impact on the business.
• Highly organized and proactive.
• English language fluency (Spoken and written) is required.
• Multinational company experience is preferable- Overseas work experience is a plus.
Applications will be considered if you have the relevant experience and your skill set match those required and stipulated within the advert text
Due to the high number of inbound applications we are able to respond directly to shortlisted candidates. All other profile will be stored on our internal database for future consideration. If you have not received communication within 10 working days please consider your application unsuccessful.
About the Company
Gulf Connexions Group is the regions leading specialist recruitment consultancy providing a wealth of local and international expertise and in-depth market intelligence for its blue-chip clients and candidates.
Contact our consultants directly for your specialist recruitment requirements. For candidates searching for job opportunities and requiring informed career advice, Gulf Connexions provides updates on the top positions available across the region.
Headquartered in Bahrain in the heart of central business district, Gulf Connexions maintains offices in Abu Dhabi, Bahrain, Dubai, Hong Kong, Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and Singapore, fully equipped with state-of-the-art database technologies. Gulf Connexions has a rigorous screening process for all prospective candidates with interviewing facilities available throughout the region.
Gulf Connexions has the most extensive database of experienced and qualified banking candidates available for regional deployment. Gulf Connexions works closely with the region\'s leading blue chip organizations providing candidates with excellent career path development and unrivaled employment opportunities.
Chief Finance Officer
Group Finance Director
A Leading Group Of Companies In The UAE.
Regional Finance Manager