Job description / Role
This Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) role at a leading financial institution in the GCC is an executive management position within the organization.
Responsible for the overall direction of the entire information security function, this is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the biggest and best performing banks in the region. Critical elements within this job range from establishing and maintaining the enterprise vision, strategy and program to ensuring information and assets are adequately protected.
* Development of a security strategy and security business plans aligned to business and IT plans
* Establishment, maintenance and improvement of a robust corporate information security governance framework
* Planning & organization of security management functions, including security administration, operations, monitoring & compliance, security testing and security incident management and fraud management
* Managing various information security projects for the organization (locally and internationally) in order to mitigate the risk of fraud and cyber-attacks from external threats
* Minimum 10+ years of information security experience, with 5 years of IT management experience within the banking/financial services sector
* Masters of Science in Information Technology, MIS or Information Security and certified in both CISSP/CISA
* Experience with business continuity planning, auditing and risk management
International candidates with experience in mature markets are encouraged to apply. Relocation benefits will be provided.
About the Company
Robert Walters is one of the world's largest specialist professional recruitment consultancies with 53 offices spanning 24 countries.
We've helped thousands of professionals find permanent, contract and interim roles with leading global corporations, small to medium sized companies and innovative start ups. Our specialist recruitment focus includes: accountancy and finance, banking, engineering, operations, legal, IT, sales, marketing, procurement & logistics, HR and support/administration.