Job description / Role
The CMO is responsible for the strategic planning initiative of for the whole online and offline (brand) marketing and communication. You will develop and implement effective marketing strategies that align with the organization's business goals.
A private company in the financial services sector.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Developing marketing strategies.
* Overseeing all marketing initiatives and measuring and reporting on their performance.
* Planning and managing budget.
* Developing the in-house marketing team
* Tax free salary
* Multicultural environment
* Generous compensation
* Degree in business, marketing, communications, or related field.
* Minimum 15 years of experience in financial services, with a minimum of 8 years in management-based role.
* Solid experience leading and managing SEO, SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
* Excellent analytical and leadership skills.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Black Pearl Consult
|Abu Dhabi||26 Jul|
Head of Marketing and Communication
NSI & Bluefin Talent
Head of Business Development
Chief Executive Officer
VP - Growth & Strategy
Quest Search & Selection