Job description / Role
The CitiPhone Officer is an entry level position responsible for responding to service inquiries through inbound telephone and mail communications in coordination with the Customer Service team. The overall objective of this role is to provide resolution to client inquiries while identifying cross sell opportunities.
- Assist in responding to Client phone inquiries
- Assist retail store associates regarding specific customer service related questions and concerns, as needed
- Perform necessary processes, procedures, and verbal dialogue to customize offers and solutions to existing clients
- Comply with company policies and procedures to consistently meet performance targets and client expectations
- Support a range of services
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 1 year of relevant experience
- Experience within phone center sales/servicing preferred
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Grade: All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - BH
- Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
- Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity
About the Company
Citi works tirelessly to provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial services and products. We strive to create the best outcomes for our clients and customers with financial ingenuity that leads to solutions that are simple, creative and responsible. Citi has been present in the Middle East and North Africa since 1955 and conducts business in 16 countries in MENA of which 12 have in-country presence. It offers full scale corporate and investment banking services in Egypt, UAE, Bahrain, Qatar, Kuwait, Lebanon, Jordan, Tunisia, Morocco, Algeria and Pakistan and maintains a representative office in Iraq. Citi's institutional capabilities in the region include Treasury & Trade Solutions, Corporate & Investment Banking, Capital Markets Origination, Global Markets and Islamic Banking.
Present in the United Arab Emirates since 1964, when the bank opened its first branch in Dubai, Citi has been known ever since for delivering excellence while consistently bringing world-class banking products and services to the local market. Citibank, the consumer banking arm of Citi, is currently a major player in the UAE's credit card market and a leading provider of Wealth Management and Consumer Credit services. Citibank's branch network in the UAE includes and a network of 60 ATMS located at various commercial centers across the UAE.