Leading Sales, Marketing & Third Party Administrator Operating in GCC
Job description / Role
To oversee the extended warranty claims processing and payment process in the business.
Main Tasks of the Role:
• Access and audit claims request from dealers/clients.
• Ensure decision making on claims approval in with in the warranty schedule terms and condition and underwriter's guide lines.
• Ensure and control cost effective use of materials and labour on vehicle's repair.
• Conduct physical vehicle inspection /assessment on site whenever necessary.
• Provide high quality customer service by responding to claims request on timely manner.
• Critically analyze and report on high value /high frequency claims requests
• Process dealership/client invoices for payments
• File and organize claims documents accordingly.
• Perform internal audit periodically
• Maintain and enhance a good business relation with dealers/clients
• Train dealership/client on product knowledge claims process and procedure.
• Support the sales and marketing team with business knowledge
• From time to time, you may required to change your work location upon request from your Line Manager for business continuity purposes
• You will be required upon the request from your Line Manager to visit the business partners for business continuity purposes
• Perform any other tasks as assigned by the Line Manager
Key experience required for the role includes:
• 3+ years Automotive after sales industry
• Experience of working with in Middle east region is an advantage
• Local driving license preferred
• Technical expertise in Automotive repair and maintenance
• Experience Automotive insurance sector is an advantage
• Diploma in Automobile/mechanical engineering or equivalent Degree or Automotive certification course
• Microsoft office application knowledge
• Awareness of manufacturer's warranty process
• English language skills are necessary
• Experienced negotiator, self motivated ,has strong organizational skills and strong inter personal skills
• Time management skills
About the Company
Leading sales, marketing and third party administrator operating in the GCC.