Job description / Role
• Contribute to the team and departmental productivity targets so that the agreed SLA is achieved
• In line with the company’s policy on cost containment identify duplicate payments, possible non-disclosure and fraudulent claims.
• Participate in departmental medical training to expand knowledge of medical terminology and procedures and to develop comprehensive claims processing skills.
• To process claims (Direct Billing) following system procedure and in accordance with the conditions & terms of the policies.
• To process the claims within a reasonable time frame within SLA and assigned individual target
• Resolves medical claims by approving or denying documentation; calculating benefit resulting in Approve, reject or refer a claim to a specialist.
• Ensures legal compliance by following company policies, procedures, guidelines, as well as state and federal insurance regulations
BHD 400 to 450 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Basic knowledge of Healthcare Insurance
• Sound administrative
• Para Medic basic knowledge
• Good verbal and written communication.
• Good attention to detail.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• 1 year of insurance experience
• Basic Excel
• Medical Coding Knowledge
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering