Job description / Role
• To provide administrative and secretarial support to members of the Investor Relationship Management (IRM) team.
Duties & Responsibilities
The duties and responsibilities of this position will include, but are not limited to the following:
• Support multiple IRM executives at the same time.
• Arrange for meetings internally within the bank and externally with clients and other contacts.
• Perform secretarial duties that include, but are not limited to:
- Managing the calendar, preparing communications, and telephone reception
- Preparing travel arrangements (e.g., flight and hotel reservations, visa applications, transportation, etc.) and file expense reports
- Filing, document copying
• Maintain information in the CRM and other system as requested by IRM team members, such as recording and updating client contact information, entering call notes for meetings with clients, updating client communication preferences and bank preferences etc.
• Review of KYC requirements and support the KYC process for new and existing accounts, including:
- Submission of documents in the KYC system
- Communication with client for KYC and account opening documentation
- Responding to KYC queries from clients, administrator or advisors
- Review and certification of documents
- Source of funds due diligence and research on new and existing clients in conjunction with RMs
- Initiation of KYC review in compliance system
- Obtaining approvals for third party incoming/external transfers in applicable systems
- Monitor unverified payments and distributions and escalate to RM, where necessary, in processing the pending issues
• Undertake special projects, as required.
• Perform additional duties that may be assigned from time to time.
• Experience working in the banking/financial/investment sector
• Experience providing administrative and secretarial support to members of the Investor Relationship Management (IRM) team.
• Experience in reviewing of KYC requirements and support the KYC process for new and existing accounts
• Fluency in English - Arabic is plus
• Good Communication skills
• Must be based in Bahrain
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
RTC-1 Employment Services
Investment Associate - Private Equity
Sales Executive / Business Development Executive (Freight Forwarding)
Middle East Executive
Business Development Officer